SOUNDWALK+ Premiere Event (April 11, 20201) Additional Details and COVID-19 Safety Protocol
This page provides additional safety information and protocols that will be followed to ensure that SOUNDWALK+ remains a safe event for all attendees.
- SOUNDWALK+ does NOT involve audience gathering of any kind. Attendees will arrive with their group and stay with their own group for the entire time. There are no aspects of SOUNDWALK+ that involve audience members congregating or mingling.
- Via ticketing, attendance will be capped to 50 individuals per hour-long arrival window, with a maximum of 200 attendees over the course of the event.
- Event facilitators will wear masks and will follow regular hand sanitization schedules.
- All attendees must wear a mask upon arrival and check-in.
- SOUNDWALK+ additional features will be executed according to a strict social distancing protocol to ensure that all attendees and staff stay at least 6 feet apart at all times.